Two unknown lights on Hiddensee island, Germany.

Started by kwolfgang, December 18, 2016, 10:28:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwolfgang

Last year I took a picture of two lights located on the east side of the island Hiddensee, Germany. The front light is located on a small island east of Hiddensee, called ferry island (Fährinsel).
The exact position is:
Front light: N54,54848 E013,12390
Rear light: N54,54755 E013,11406
I assume that these lights are no longer active, but it would be interesting to collect technical information and registration numbers.

Thanks
Klaus

Bergwind

Hi Klaus,
                  I have gained the same experience! My picture I have made from the Poggenhof Lights, but either Alex Trabas nor Erich Hartmann mention the lights. I will write Erich Hartmann. Maybe he can help! ;)

kwolfgang

Bergwind

Laut OpenSeamap ist der Turm im Hintergrund die ehemalige Oberbake "Gellen".  Den Turm im Vordergrund habe ich auch mal fotografiert, weil ich dachte es wäre ein Leuchtfeuer. Es ist aber nur ein Tageslichtzeichen. Ein Stück weiter westlich steht die dazugehörige Oberbake, ebenfalls unbeleuchtet.

MfG

Erich Hartmann

Short transaltion, background Oberbake "Gellen", all other towers are unlit, daymarks!
The miracle is solved! :D

kwolfgang

Copyright @ 2022 All rights reserved
Terms and Conditions
Using of photographs from this site allowed only with permission of author unless otherwise stated in the photo description.
Please note: information on this site is unofficial and could not be used in navigation.
If you find any problem in the site operation or mistakes in represented information - please report here