Sharing lighthouse routes!

Started by Bergwind, November 25, 2016, 02:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bergwind

After my last lighthouse trip to Taiwan I have known flourite by this list! Thats a pity, better has been before to make some suggestions. Trying to do that better for the next trips in 2017 ! Has anyone experience with lighthouse trips in Western Turkey or Southern Sweden ?

fluorite

Bergwind

Thanks for your interesting reply! All this lighthouses are so far away!  :-X Also German Beer is far away! :'( Wintertime I am living in Thailand and I must make doom with Thai Beer!

manuelsoy

Thank you very much for the information, the truth is that I did not know them, and as soon as I make a safe trip I am going to know them and to see them more closely. I'm looking forward to making a route to get to know them all :D :D
Desde siempre me han encantado los faros y el https://www.soywebmaster.com/f25/ hosting barato por ello no dejo de investigar siempre sobre ambas cosas ya que los faros y el mar me parecen geniales

Copyright @ 2022 All rights reserved
Terms and Conditions
Using of photographs from this site allowed only with permission of author unless otherwise stated in the photo description.
Please note: information on this site is unofficial and could not be used in navigation.
If you find any problem in the site operation or mistakes in represented information - please report here