UKHO

Started by SDEditor, August 10, 2019, 11:34:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDEditor

Hello all,

I am new to the site.

I am a Maritime Advisor for the United Kingdom Hydrographic Office (Admiralty), and my job is maintain Sailing Directions. I am not posting in an official capacity.

It is great to see an online community with such an interest in lighthouses, Aids to Navigation and the safety of life at sea. Some of the pictures you have on here are fantastic.

I hope some of you may have seen some of the pictures we have in the Admiralty Sailing Directions or read some of our publications.

mitko

Thank you! UKHO was always valuable source of information!
Best regards,
Dmitry

SDEditor

Hi mitko,

I am glad we can help, we work very hard to keep our products as accurate as possible and to maintain the safety of life at sea.

If anybody would be willing to have their pictures used in our products or to help maintain the accuracy of the Lights List and Charts, please feel free to contact me.

Copyright @ 2022 All rights reserved
Terms and Conditions
Using of photographs from this site allowed only with permission of author unless otherwise stated in the photo description.
Please note: information on this site is unofficial and could not be used in navigation.
If you find any problem in the site operation or mistakes in represented information - please report here