Sharing Permission

Started by cwbash, October 25, 2011, 04:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cwbash

Your usage policy requires us to abide by the sharing permission stated by the photographer - a requirement I strongly agree with.  However, when I look at a photo, I see no statement such as "all rights reserved" or "non-commercial usage allowed" or equivalent.  (The particular light I was looking at was the 2nd Bulgarian light, but I expect it to be true of all.)   Did I miss something or do you need to add another question to your list of attributes of the photo?

mitko

You're absolutely right, i missed this point. I think at the moment i will add to each page of gallery disclaimer which will require to contact personally with user of gallery to use this photo somewhere else. And later i will provide option you suggested, cause it requires changes in source codes of gallery (more complicated)
Best regards,
Dmitry

mitko

Disclaimer added. Also i will review rules (terms and conditions) in order to make them more detailed in some aspects, just need some time.
Best regards,
Dmitry

HSMaddox

I'm trying to contact you to get permission to use two of your pictures in a Seamanship Manual I'm writing. The two are the Pt Reyes Lighthouse and the Cape Disappointment Lighthouse. How I go about getting in touch with you for the use of these two?

mitko

I've replied to you by e-mail. Have you got it?
Best regards,
Dmitry

Copyright @ 2022 All rights reserved
Terms and Conditions
Using of photographs from this site allowed only with permission of author unless otherwise stated in the photo description.
Please note: information on this site is unofficial and could not be used in navigation.
If you find any problem in the site operation or mistakes in represented information - please report here